About Our Studio
Safety Precautions Upon Reopening
Following our 2nd temporary closure due to restrictions regarding Covid 19, we are re-opening on Saturday, November 14th! Our updated safety and hygiene procedures, to help keep us all safe, are outlined below. Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
What we ask of our clients.
- Protective Masks. Arrive in a mask. You will be required to wear it throughout your treatment/class until departure from the premises. The therapist or teacher will also be wearing a mask throughout.
- Arrival. Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment in order to minimize the number of people in our space at one time.
- Hand washing. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately upon entry using the bathroom sink.
- Reception and Payment. Our reception services are very limited at this time. Payment is available online.
- Please arrive alone. At this time, we cannot have extra people that might normally accompany you, in the reception area during your treatment.
- All clients must complete an online Covid screening form prior to arrival to ensure that they are symptom-free and have not traveled outside of Canada for at least 14 days.
Our cancelation policy is currently suspended for illness – with any signs of sickness please cancel and you will not be charged.
What we do on our end.
- We will not come to work with any sign of illness,
- Our numbers are limited and class sizes reduced to 3 participants, to allow for extra social distancing.
- All sessions are reduced by 5 minutes to 50 minutes in length to allow for more thorough cleaning.
- Massage appointments are scheduled further apart to allow for extra cleaning time in between.
- The massage/physio table will be disinfected entirely between clients before new sheets are added.
- The pillows are now vinyl so they can be disinfected between clients (as well as of course, adding a clean pillowcase).
- We’ve added vinyl foot straps and handles are wrapped with medical tape to allow for proper cleaning.
- The door handles, taps and other commonly used surfaces will be cleaned and rubbed down with high-grade cleaner frequently throughout the day.
Important City of Toronto Requirement
As part of the new City of Toronto restrictions, we require that every client complete this Covid screening form prior to every visit.
- Email us to book a private introductory session.
The easiest way to start is to come in for a private introductory session. You will get a sense of the studio, equipment, and our approach and we can discuss your goals and options to get you there. Submit our form and we’ll contact you.
- Lots of experience on Mat & Reformer? Contact us to go directly to a group class.
- Private sessions.
We are a studio that specializes in private sessions. This means that our teachers have extensive training in Pilates, therapeutic Pilates, and specialized related training. If you are looking to truly address back pain, alter shoulder mechanics or retrain posture, private sessions are ideal. We can target a specific approach to you. Although our group classes are very small, nothing is as specific as working in private sessions and most of our clientele do private sessions long term.
- Fast track to group sessions.
Your goal is to get to group classes asap? Let your teacher know this and we will gear your private sessions to the info you need to know to join group classes. We can usually get you ready for groups in 3 – 5 private sessions.
- Mix and Match
For the best of both worlds combine a mix of a private session and group classes. This gives you the personal corrections and focus that you can use to get more out of the group sessions.
- Open Groups & Uninstructed
Once you feel proficient and know your way around a reformer, try our open group classes where you do your own preset workout. This is highly economical and allows you to up your Pilates classes for minimal cost. This options requires significant experience.
We are happy to advise. Once you fall in love with Pilates, we can help set a schedule that works for you!