About Our Studio
- Email us to book a private introductory session.
The easiest way to start is to come in for a private introductory session. You will get a sense of the studio, the equipment, and our approach and we can discuss your goals and options to get you there. Submit our intake form and we’ll contact you.
- Lots of experience on Mat & Reformer? Contact us to go directly to a group class.
- Private sessions.
We are a studio that specializes in private sessions. This means that our teachers have extensive training in Pilates, therapeutic Pilates, and specialized related training. If you are looking to truly address back pain, improve shoulder function or retrain posture, private sessions are ideal. We can tailor a specific approach to address your specific needs and goals. Although our group classes are very small, nothing is as specific as working in private sessions and most of our clientele do private sessions long term.
- Fast track to group sessions.
Your goal is to get to group classes asap? Let your teacher know this and we will gear your private sessions to the info you need to know to join group classes.
- Mix and Match
For the best of both worlds combine a mix of a private session and group classes. This gives you the personal corrections and focus that you can then put to use in the group sessions.
We are happy to advise. Fall in love with Pilates, we can help set a schedule that works for you!
Ask a Physio
Are you curious to know if a physio assessment is the right place to start?
Is Pilates or physio the starting point for your situation?
Do you have other questions for Ellen Leung, our PT?
Contact Ellen your questions directly.
- Protective Masks. All of our staff wear masks at this time. Masks are optional for Pilates clients and mandatory for Massage. We will provide a mask if needed.
- HEPA filters are running throughout the space and in the massage room.
- Our entire staff have been fully vaccinated complete with booster shots.