About Our Studio
- Email us to book a private introductory session.
The easiest way to start is to come in for a private introductory session. You will get a sense of the studio, the equipment, and our approach and we can discuss your goals and options to get you there. Submit our intake form and we’ll contact you.
- Lots of experience on Mat & Reformer? Contact us to go directly to a group class.
- Private sessions.
We are a studio that specializes in private sessions. This means that our teachers have extensive training in Pilates, therapeutic Pilates, and specialized related training. If you are looking to truly address back pain, improve shoulder function or retrain posture, private sessions are ideal. We can target a specific approach to you. Although our group classes are very small, nothing is as specific as working in private sessions and most of our clientele do private sessions long term.
- Fast track to group sessions.
Your goal is to get to group classes asap? Let your teacher know this and we will gear your private sessions to the info you need to know to join group classes.
- Mix and Match
For the best of both worlds combine a mix of a private session and group classes. This gives you the personal corrections and focus that you can use to get more out of the group sessions.
- Open Groups & Uninstructed
Once you feel proficient and know your way around a reformer, try our open group classes where you do your own preset workout. This is highly economical and allows you to up your Pilates classes for minimal cost. Note that this option requires significant experience.
We are happy to advise. Fall in love with Pilates, we can help set a schedule that works for you!
In accordance with provincial regulations regarding Covid-19 all clients require proof of vaccination. Our staff is fully vaccinated.
What we ask of our clients.
- Protective Masks. Arrive in a well fitting mask. You will be required to wear it throughout your treatment/class until departure from the premises. The therapist or teacher will also be wearing a medical mask throughout. We will provide a mask if needed.
- Effective September 22nd. All patrons must show proof of full vaccination.
- Arrival. Aim to arrive no earlier then 5 minutes prior to your appointment in order to minimize the number of people in our space at one time.
- Hand washing. Wash your hands thoroughly upon arrival.
- Reception and Payment. Our reception services are very limited at this time. Payment is available online.
- All clients must complete an online Covid screening form prior to arrival to ensure that they are symptom-free.
Our cancelation policy is currently suspended for illness.
What we do on our end.
- We will not come to work with any sign of illness.
- Our entire staff have been fully vaccinated.
- All sessions are reduced by 5 minutes to 50 minutes in length to allow for more thorough cleaning.
- Massage appointments are scheduled further apart to allow for extra cleaning time in between.
- The massage/physio table is disinfected entirely between clients before new sheets are added.
- The pillows are now vinyl so they can be disinfected between clients.
Covid Screening Form
It is required that every client complete this Covid screening form prior to every visit.