About Our Studio
- Email us to book a private introductory session.
The easiest way to start is to come in for a private introductory session. You will get a sense of the studio, the equipment, and our approach and we can discuss your goals and options to get you there. Submit our intake form and we’ll contact you.
- Lots of experience on Mat & Reformer? Contact us to go directly to a group class.
- Private sessions.
We are a studio that specializes in private sessions. This means that our teachers have extensive training in Pilates, therapeutic Pilates, and specialized related training. If you are looking to truly address back pain, improve shoulder function or retrain posture, private sessions are ideal. We can tailor a specific approach to address your specific needs and goals. Although our group classes are very small, nothing is as specific as working in private sessions and most of our clientele do private sessions long term.
- Fast track to group sessions.
Your goal is to get to group classes asap? Let your teacher know this and we will gear your private sessions to the info you need to know to join group classes.
- Register for our Introductory Group Series
This intro series is a super economical way to get started. This package includes one private session and 5 small group classes and is geared to learning the basics of Pilates Mat and Reformer. This is an ideal option if your are free of injuries and eager to move directly to group classes. There are limited slots and these series fill up fast.
- Mix and Match
For the best of both worlds combine a mix of a private session and group classes. This gives you the personal corrections and focus that you can use to get more out of the group sessions.
- Open Groups & Uninstructed
Once you feel proficient and know your way around a reformer, try our open group classes where you do your own preset workout. This is highly economical and allows you to up your Pilates classes for minimal cost. Note that this option requires significant experience.
We are happy to advise. Fall in love with Pilates, we can help set a schedule that works for you!
Ask a Physio
Are you curious to know if a physio assessment is the right place to start?
Is Pilates or physio the starting point for your situation?
Do you have other questions for Ellen Leung, our PT?
Contact Ellen your questions directly.
We have maintainted our vaccine mandate. All clients must show proof of vaccination (2 dose) prior to attending Pilates classes. This will remain in effect until further notice.
We will reassess monthly. Our staff is fully vaccinated, complete with booster shots.
What we ask of our clients.
- Protective Masks. Arrive in a well fitting mask. You will be required to wear it throughout your treatment/class until departure from the premises. The therapist or teacher will also be wearing a medical mask throughout. We will provide a mask if needed.
- All patrons must show proof of full (2 dose) vaccination.
- Reception and Payment. Our reception services are very limited at this time. Payment is available online.
- Staff and clients must self assess prior to entry. Do not enter if you do not pass covid screening and are symptomatic or should be isolating.
What we do on our end.
- We have installed HEPA filters throughout the space and in the massage room.
- Our entire staff have been fully vaccinated complete with booster shots.
- The massage/physio table is disinfected entirely between clients before new sheets are added.
- The pillows are now vinyl so they can be disinfected between clients.