JOIN OUR VANCOUVER COMMUNITY
Small Class Sizes & Teacher Training
Owners Alison and Tiffany, both highly experienced Pilates teachers, are excited to establish the Pilates Process Vancouver studio in the vibrant neighbourhood of Mount Pleasant. Experts in the Pilates Process method, their approach offers therapeutic Pilates and targeted fitness training to adapt to the goals of all clients.
Pilates Process Vancouver is an equipped studio offering small group classes, private and semi private sessions as well as workshops and teacher training programs.
“Alison and Tiffany are such inspired, talented teachers. I’m so excited to have them carry the Pilates Process name to Vancouver!”
~ Laura Helsel, Pilates Process Method Creator
Covid Safety Expectations for in-studio Private Sessions
- Do not come to the studio if you are sick or have been sick in the past 14 days.
- Please bring your own mask and socks to wear during class.
- Please arrive as best you can, ready for your session to limit the use of our bathroom/changeroom area. We will let clients in 5 minutes before their session, and ask you to leave promptly once the session is over to allow for cleaning.
- Please wash your hands before + after the session.
- All sessions must be signed up for and paid for online via Mindbody or by email.
There will be no in-person administration at this time.
We will ensure all equipment and props are sanitized between each session, and teachers will be wearing masks.
“Be calm, be kind, be safe.” – Bonnie Henry
“Alison and Tiffany are both highly skilled, observant and knowledgable teachers. They bring humour and compassion to their classes.”
“Alison is a thoughtful adaptive and soothing teacher. As a health care practitioner I would without a doubt, refer my patients to Alison and trust that they are in good hands!”